Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Post Graduate Studies

Since I started studying at university I have always had the mentality to specialize in the area of ​​my career, it is for this reason that within my options I would like to specialize in:
  • ·         Management, quality and food safety (Ma)
  • ·         Natural and healthy ingredients (PhD)
  • ·         Nutrition and food (PhD)


















I also consider that specializing in some area opens many doors in the labor field, since today many companies prefer a professional specialized in some area.

I would like to do these studies in Chile or abroad, the truth where the opportunity would be good, as long as you are satisfied with what you do. However, I would not like to study at a distance, since I learn more in classes, I like university life, meet people and face new challenges.

Some Ma offer different schedules, so that your studies do not interfere with your work, that is quite good, since having more options, opportunities grow.

Now finding out about Mas and PhDs. I must share my new knowledge and I did not know that I could get a degree and then do a master's degree or a doctorate and the truth is that I would consider it a very good option.

The reasons why I would like to continue studying are many, but within those reasons it is because I want to travel, to know different parts of the world. Also, I would like to help my parents financially and support them with my little brother.

3 comments:

  1. Your reasons to learn are so cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. is true that having some specialization opens doors, nowadays many professionals have postgraduate studies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your reasons to learn, I hope that achieve everything you want!

    ReplyDelete