Tuesday, November 13, 2018

From cartoons, animes to TV series


When I was a little girl, I was a big fan of animes, I saw many animes like mew mew power, inuyasha, tsubasas chronicles, kamisama hajimemashita, etc. I really like it a lot, since I still see animes from time to time. Sometimes I also read mangas, in fact, I have several that I exchange with other people. Nowadays I see several cartoons with my little brother, but what we see the most are movies, I'm a big fan of training your dragon, hotel Transylvania and toy story.

Inuyasha

Kamisama Hajimemashita

Mew Mew Power





















I think that cartoons have a great importance in my life, since I am very entertained when I see them, I spend a lot of time seeing it and they distract me a lot. I have always thought that, when watching cartoons or movies, you put yourself in the place of the character and that at that moment the problems that this cartoon faces are your problems ...I don't know, I think I have a lot imagination.

The cartoons that I saw with my family was the pink panther, Detective Conan and The Flintstones, they gave them on national channels, so it was not very difficult to see them. I remember that every time a chapter started, my dad would bring cookies, put them in a platter and we would sit on the couch. Today we see gravity fall and star versus the forces of evil, it is very cool to see the face of emotion to my little brother when we all sit on the couch.
Detective Conan

Pink Panther

The Flintstones














When I'm with my friends we occasionally talk about movies like training your dragon, spirit, hotel Transylvania, the Lorax, among others. I think the area of ​​films is very broad and that's why we have so many categories to talk about, but I think we all share that inner child that likes cartoons.

If you ask me what caricature I recommend, I have a huge list, but yes or if I would recommend "The book of life", since it leaves an important moral. Another caricature I would recommend is The Lorax, I sincerely feel that this cartoon represents all the damage that the human does to the ecosystem, which leaves an incredible moral, others movies similar are "Land of bears" or "Spirit".
The book of life

The Lorax
Spirit











I hope you like the cartoons as much as I do.

1 comment: