Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Pets



I would like to start by saying that all animals are beautiful within their qualities, they all have something that makes them different and unique. Not because they are wild animals, they should not deserve love or because they have made a mistake they must be punished with death. However, my favourite animal is cats ... I love cats, I find that they are very clean, intelligent and crafty creatures.


I have three cats, if they are fed up, but all three are very important in my day to day, their names are:


Missifus
I adopted the Missifus 7 years ago, it was very handy when I arrived at the house, I did not let her make love to her, much less take her in my arms, but over time she became fond and now she does not live without my jajajaja how egocentric I am, but it’s serious, for example when I go on a trip in the summer and leave it with my parents, my cat does not eat and she looks at the window, there's no one to take her out of there. Nowadays he sleeps with me and he takes off from me, even when I study, I have to place a cushion next to my notebooks so he can lie down, otherwise he will not let me calm down.

Gaspar and Lucas

I adopted Gaspar 5 years ago. Gaspar is a very special being, he is very lazy, he does nothing, only sleep and eat, but it is so affectionate, it is all the day on top of one and he is very jealous, for example if I take the Missi in my arms, Gaspar arrives and places himself in the middle, he is so funny.


Lucas is the young
Finally my Luquitas. I picked Lucas from the street 2 years ago. The truth I picked up for grief, I was two months old and I saw that they were going to run over him, so I took him and took him home. His life is about efforts and fights every day, he has problems to the kidneys and the stomach to cause eating bags when he was so small, recently they detected a problem in his eyes, so his pupils do not dilate and he will soon be blind. Lucas is really angry, he does not let them take him or care for him, but sometimes he has his moments of tenderness. What if he always sleeps with me and is so grateful with the things that always bring me bugs at the foot of the bed. But as I always say to Lucas, you do not have to understand it, you just have to love it.


I have to say that Lucas is the youngest of the three and the Missifus is the biggest

I love my cats, they are so cute!!

PD: My other favorite animal is the pandas, I hope someday to go to Chine and hug one.



3 comments:

  1. I love Missifus, she reminds me of my own cat Celia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats!!! they are so beautiful souls <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate cats, in speciall its hair and the cats hate me also :(

    ReplyDelete