Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Pupuya

To be honest I have had many unforgettable holidays, some with my group of friends and another with my family, so it is very difficult to decide for the best, because in all of them I did different things and I met new places.


The holidays that I remember most with joy are those of January 2013, when I met Pupuya with my family. We arrived at a cabin that is on top of a hill, which was wonderful, since it had everything one needed to travel, I remember that when we arrived, we kept things and started playing carioca while we shared a very nice family moment.

The next day we wanted to go to the beach and the truth is that we did not know where it was, at that time we did not have a car and in Pupuya there were no buses, or at least where we were, so we had to cross a kind of customs sand to get to the beach that was seen from the cabin, that road we travelled all day, since we liked to go to the beach a lot. When we were there, we laughed a lot, we sang, we played and we bathed, but what caught our attention was that there were not many people on the beach, for summer it's very long, right?

We were in Pupuya 3 weeks, which were very entertaining, every day we did different things and in the evening we had something while playing, without a doubt they have been one of the best vacations I have had, I love going out with the family.





PD: Then when we returned to Santiago, we discovered that the beach where we were going was not suitable for bathing and that the beach of Pupuya was down the hill, but on the other side and that there was a bus that left us there

2 comments: