Tuesday, October 2, 2018


Iceland

I would like to visit Iceland because I find that it is a very country that has many tourist attractions, besides is very beautiful.

What I know about this country are many things, because all my life I have dreamed with go. Within these things, I know that in the north of Iceland you can see the whales and there exist a lagoon, called blue lagoon which is used like a Spa. On the other hand, there are more than 25 different waterfalls, inside of them the one that I like the most is Gullfoss, the golden waterfall and you can visit the Thorsmork valley which is a path of a volcanoI do not know Iceland has so many geographical data, tourist activities and different events that I could be talking all day about it.

Some curious facts are:
  • ·     In Iceland there are more sheep than people
  • ·     Due to the weather, there are no ants
  • ·   Iceland is one of the countries where books are bought the most, having a literacy of almost 99.9% of the population
  • ·    It has no army and no air forces


When I got to know this country I would like to do everything that I have mentioned and more, hopefully to know all the waterfalls that it has and participate in all the activities that are organised.

The truth is that I would not live there, but maybe once I go I do not want to return, I do not know you never know. But in case I stayed, I would like to work and contribute my bit to that country.


Gullfoss, the golden waterfall

Thorsmork valley


you should visit Iceland




3 comments:

  1. those sceneries are amazing! and I really love the sheeps <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Iceland looks so beautiful ,I Hope you go one day<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to meet its wonderful waterfalls!

    ReplyDelete