Sunday, August 12, 2018


What was it like to have a blog?

When I was little, when I was eleven years old, my mother almost died ... she had a stroke that almost cost her life and to get out of that pain I started writing what I thought and what was going on around me, first I started with notebooks and then over the years I knew the blogs.


The blogs I had when I was little were not about my life or what was happening to me, since I was too embarrassed to talk about myself, however, I discovered a new way of writing that helped others, talked about life, phrases, of books etc. At that time for me it was impressive how people told such personal things and I could comment on that.



Later on, when I entered English III and had to make a blog, it still happened in my mind. And what will I write about? But it was a little lighter when all the classes told us about what we should do the blog. I really enjoyed this experience now with my classmates because through writing you can know the way in which my colleagues express themselves and for me it is nice when people want to share something with another person.

I would like the class to include a free theme, for example, I would like one day to get to do the blog and say "free theme" would be something entertaining, because when people feel trapped to write about a topic, the first thing they consider most important always comes to mind.

Now if we talk about a specific issue, I would have liked to talk about positions on some current issue, for example, about the feminist movement, about politics, religion, vegetarians, etc. I would like to talk about current issues because one knows and sees that there are more positions than one's own to face those issues. Also, it would be something really entertaining because the people who disagree with you will write it in a comment and your convinced of your ideas will answer the answer and so on.

This course, besides being a challenge, was terrible! come on! Write in another language? It was really difficult, but not impossible. It is an experience that everyone should do as a challenge.

Greetings to my readers


2 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed reading your blogs! Despite being long, they were very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to write of subjects that we have to give a opinion. I enjoyed to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete