Friday, May 11, 2018


My favourite book and movie

It's very difficult for me to talk about my favourite book, because I have plenty book's. I like books of science fiction, romantic, philosophical, scientific, fantasy. But the authors who like the most are Laura Gallegos and Susan EE.

One of the best book sagas I've read is “saga: Angel fall of Susan EE”, these books tell the story of Peryn (human) in the times of the apocalypse, where angels come to the world to kill humans. The story begins when Peryn saves the life of an angel named Raffe, however, Peryn's idea was not to save him, but rather to capture him, as the etory goes on, Peryn and Raffe become battle mates and begin a journey together, full of adventures and mysteries.

These book saga I read it in the summer of 2017 and I recommend it because it is a very interesting and suspenseful story.

Even though I like to read books, I also like movies. My favourite movie is “spirit”, this movie tells the story of a wild horse, which is captured by humans to train it for war or lock. This movie shows how humans sometimes harm the lives of animals.

I watch this movie in the year 2005 when my sister handing the movie in Blockbuster. I recommend this movie because leaves a very good teaching, which leaves us thinking about the animals that we harm.

6 comments:

  1. Spirit is the best animated film c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spirit is a movie with whom i grew up, when i was a child it was so sad but today i think that this movie es a piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don´t watch Spirit. Other pending movie viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched Spirit at the cinema when I was a child :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never saw this movie. I like a lot animals, I'm vegetarian, because I can't eat meat, I love them.

    ReplyDelete