Friday, April 27, 2018


My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is a Smartphone because it is a small that computer or tablet, so I can take it with me everywhere. On the other hand with Smartphone I can call my Friends, watch movies or videos that help me to study, read a book and surfing in networks, that's why I love it.

My first Smartphone I got it was in the year 2000. It was a "Nokia", I still remember when I was playing snake or the cover covered the numbers. How ever, my parents gave that Smartphone because when I was little girl left alone at home because my parents had to work.


Today I have other Smartphone, I like very much, because with the time the tecnology has change and the Smartphone I has in year 2000 is different with the Smartphone have today.

If I did not have a Smartphone, I know that I would still have computer jajajajajajaja no, the truth is if I did not have a Smartphone, I would work to get it or I don’t know it would not be the end of the world for me.




5 comments:

  1. In this times, we aren´t live without this "small computers".

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah a cell phone is a wonder piece of technology, how would be our life without watch videos of julioprofe in youtube one night before the test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. My favourite piece of technology is a smartphone too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also play snake jaja. The BEST Game ever!

    ReplyDelete