Friday, July 20, 2018


Iceland

Since I was little I’ve always wanted to know Iceland, but so far I have not had the opportunity. I love this country for many reasons, among them is that it has many waterfalls, its terrain is different and vast, you can see the northern lights and has some beautiful glaciers.  People are happy and they continue to speak their native language, which is an example to follow.

Vatnajökull glacier - David Clapp

One of the photos that I like most about this beautiful country it’s the Vatnajökull glacier (southeast national park of Iceland) taken by David Clapp in the year 2016. This picture I like because besides showing the first thing I want to know about Iceland, transmits the simplicity of the human being before nature or at least that’s what he transmits to me.

The human being thinks he owns the world by building and developing with the steps of the years, but in this photo the opposite is shown, it is nature that sustains the human and can do what he wants with it.

On the other hand, this picture I like because I have it hanging in my room and every time I see it, I am motivated to finish my career and to be able to meet Iceland.

More photograph of Iceland

Iceland - Jinny Montpetit 


Eye of Stokksnes - Wojciech Kruczynki






























Reykjanes peninsula - Gtres



















Rangá hotel, Islandia

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and i hope you visit Iceland soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to travel there for the same reasons!! Iceland is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Iceland it's similar to the Patagonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great country and has beautiful landscapes

    ReplyDelete