Friday, July 20, 2018


The music in my life.
Music is the most direct art, enters through the ear and goes to the heart - Magdalena Martínez

I have always thought that music is something fundamental in the life of human beings, since without it things would be very boring. Can you imagine that the concert did not exist? What comedies did not have musical effects at times of stress? Can you imagine a life without music? Nevertheless, the music accompanies us all life since we are born untril we die, danced with her, laugh, cry, sing, play, etc.

















Leonard Bernstein once said "music to name the Unnamable and communicate the unknown". For me this phrase completely reflects my perception of music, since in addition to the musical rhythm, I really like the songs that have a meaning for me. An example of this is "moments - Eduardo Gatti" which makes me remember my grandfather who died 15 years ago, reminds me to it because we sing it at his funeral.


As I said before also I fixed in the musical rhythm, but the truth is very wide, even though I love the rock, I also like romantic music and cumbia. I feel that my musical taste is undefined. I hear groups such as System of a Down, Rammstein, Deftones, Alice in Chains, Camila Gallardo, Grand Funk, Jimmy Hendrix, Maluma, La Moral distraida, Mon Laferte, Kudai, Paramore, Pxnda, etc.

System of a Down - Hypnotize

Mon Laferte - My good love
All Along The Watchtower - Jimmy Hendrix

When I was small also I listened to these groups, but also listened to or rather I still hear, music Japanese or tv series of Chile, for examples Amango or SOS rebellious heart.

Amango

SOS rebellious heart

I can't say that this music already I don't like, since it brings back many memories of when it was small, so occasionally I still hear it.

Also when I was little the Spirit film, liked it very much so all your music know it me and sing it when I do the toilet or I'm studying. I find that this film without music would be very boring.


I will not give up - Spirit

Others song of movies that I remember

You will live in my heart - Tarzán

Hakuna Matata - The lion King

While I have spoken quite a lot of music and the importance that has been in my life, not touch any instrument. I remember that once to a guitar shop, but as much as you try, unable to play guitar, I just think that I am not made to generate music, but rather just to listen to it.

4 comments:

  1. woow you had a good taste in music when you was a child!!! i love the song from the movie Tarzan by Phil Collins, that songs is so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los momentos is a wonderful song, such a beautiful song to remember a someone you loved

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudai is the best chilean's band ever! Ajajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I like the links you post here!! Your taste is very broad!!

    ReplyDelete